• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    A new chapter in your role as father/mentor/coach.

Take it slow, wait for his interest, let it be his pursuit and not yours. You will be blessed with pride.

This is a mart man right here.
    Been there, done that. I recognized my son was more interested in having fun than competing, despite his markmanship being above par for kids his age. He tried a jr league for a year at my request, and ultimately didn't care for the competition. So we enjoy shooting pudding cups & action figures instead. After all, fun is what it's all about.

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    This is a mart man right here.
    Been there, done that. I recognized my son was more interested in having fun than competing, despite his markmanship being above par for kids his age. He tried a jr league for a year at my request, and ultimately didn't care for the competition. So we enjoy shooting pudding cups & action figures instead. After all, fun is what it's all about.

I hope you eat the pudding first!

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    This makes me more jealous than anything else on this site. We have a 2yo, a 1yo, and another due in a couple of months. All boys. I can't freaking wait to take them shooting.

natdscott

User Unknown
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 20, 2015
    A new chapter in your role as father/mentor/coach.

Take it slow, wait for his interest, let it be his pursuit and not yours. You will be blessed with pride.

Repped that.

Remind me of this in a few years, John, if you would.

-Nate

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    This makes me more jealous than anything else on this site. We have a 2yo, a 1yo, and another due in a couple of months. All boys. I can't freaking wait to take them shooting.
    Me too. My grandson is only 4 weeks old, had his first gun when he was -7 months:):.
    oh, and has a Knucklehead sitting in my garage that will be his as soon as he can ride it!:rockwoot:

Top Bottom