• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adrian8

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    The gun would have worked fine..as it was intended to do, if it had not been "modified". I see not need to have an extended mag release on a 36 as this is a CC gun not a quick change mag type pistol for IPSC etc.. Ultimate reliability is the most important thing, that is the beauty of a Glock..buy it and just shoot it the way it comes in the box.

Bang-bang

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Indy/Homeplace/Carmel
    The gun would have worked fine..as it was intended to do, if it had not been "modified". I see not need to have an extended mag release on a 36 as this is a CC gun not a quick change mag type pistol for IPSC etc.. Ultimate reliability is the most important thing, that is the beauty of a Glock..buy it and just shoot it the way it comes in the box.

Glad to hear you fixed the problem!! I was following this cause my GLOCK 36 is very high round count. I can use all the help I can get. :yesway: I did leave mine stock , so far.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Unless it does not work out of the box. My Glock 29 needed a 25 cent trigger job before it would reset the trigger. Even now, it will not drop mags free. I love the gun, but I don't buy the crap of Glock perfection. They are not much different than any other gun in my experience. All of my 1911s and CZs have worked out of the box without the need to polish internal parts just to get it to work.

Top Bottom