• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    [STRIKE]Goatee[/STRIKE] Van Dyke until the first day of fall, then full beard until first day of spring, then back to [STRIKE]goateee[/STRIKE] Van Dyke and then full beard on the first day of fall...

This is my current setup. I've had a stach or Van Dyke since I got out of High School except my brief time at boot camp

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    I prefer the Van Dyke but the chin hair is against uniform policy. Something about not getting a proper seal with SCBA facepiece and dying of smoke inhalation. :rolleyes: So I just push the limit with the 'stache. I even got out a ruler once when my Lt. told me it needed trimmed.

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Had one since I was 14, well, 'cept when in the Air Force. Now I have the Sam Elliot thing going on along with a beard I started on the first day of deer season.

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Last time the Van Dyke came off was October 31, 1979 for Halloween. My 30 year old daughter has never seen me without it. Would feel naked without it, and wouldn't remember how to shave upper lip.

fatduk1963

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Warren IN
    full blown grizzly addams here . but 3yrs ago told everyone come up with 1000 valantines for our troops , and you can shave me bald. got local famous hair involved , they did a artical in the paper we got 1500 valantines to send. dam I was cold. had a beard since 82 when I got out of school. but a little hair lost 4 good people ain"t a big thing. my daughter Hannah , called me uncle Fester LOL

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Grew my first official mustache for Movember this year. It's gone now, but have a sneaking suspicion it will rise again. Crappy pic, but it's the only photographic proof of the experiment!
    muzzydoe2011002-1.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana

#6 Ordinary mustache

What This Says About You: That you’ve basically given up on life and/or you own a white van and are not allowed within 100 yards of a public school.

Typical Quote: “Get in the van.”

^^^ that is what a good portion of mustaches make me think. From that site, I'm usually between the Hobo beard and the Stonewall Jackson. At times I rock a modified Amish as I don't really like having a mustache...usually not motivated enough to shave it though.

The ginger Hobo Beard brings me all of my power.

45-70

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Cale
    400538409.jpg

Yep, 40+ years and counting. Shaved it off once when my 35 year old daughter was little and the first thing she said was "put it back"

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Currently I have a "Hobo Beard", but typically I'm a "5 o'clock shadow" guy... I'm just too lazy to shave for the most part... my wife HATES facial hair so I really only shave when she entices me into shaving...

She isn't here to tell me shave, so I'm in that "I just don't give ..." mode. (just like the website says)

Top Bottom