• 45 x 11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Southwest IN
    Something a little different..

From one of my very favorite records:

[video=youtube;XVekJTmtwqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVekJTmtwqM[/video]

45 x 11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Southwest IN
    A) The OP quickly added a post could simply be a person's favorite music very early in the thread. Did you read the whole thread? Because I did... B) Though I may be an adult, I don't think I have stopped growing up and hope I never do. I for one have grown a lot over the last coupe of years and my typical playlist is a sort of reflection of that - and as such I would consider all music I enjoy, even very new material, to be music I have grown up with. YMMV

45 x 11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2014
    Southwest IN
    "Your mileage may vary". I meant it in recognition that not everyone is going to look at it the same way I do. I can remember the first stuff I heard, bought, all that sort of thing... But I guess I don't have that sense of "this is the stuff I grew up on" so much as I have always felt like it is all part of one long, ongoing journey and the experiences are all about equally vivid. I listen to all the same stuff I always have but I just keep adding to it and changing up what I play most often.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Not to derail the thread, but anyone know if it's possible to download videos like these great hits off you tube and have them on your computer? I'd like to make a movie of oldies songs.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Back when bands had brass.

Does anybody REALLY know what time it is?

I have the best of CTA (Chicago transit authority) in my stack of often listened to CD's in my shop. Some of the absolute best listening to set a mood.
    Had some "Yes" Fragile on last night while finishing up on the trigger for a 1911 I am tuning up.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I use Firefox, and there is an add-on called Easy Youtube Video Downloader Express 7.20 that allows you to download youtube videos as either video or audio.

Top Bottom