• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cburnworth

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    I saw the video on the news. I do not know what type it was, but I can guarantee the perp shot in the leg was cussing his buddy for shooting him. I would like to know how the clerk is doing though after his shot to the leg. If only he had been armed, the 2 BG might be dead. Those 2 BG's need to be stopped before they really hurt someone.

purple72

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Central Indiana
    The clerk tried to go for the rear naked choke, put it slipped out. Heard last night that the cleark hadn't seeked medical attention yet, so they couldn't talk to him. That was on 11 oc'clock on channel 13.

cburnworth

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    yeah, it would have been nice if those two people had gotten off their sheeple butts & stood up to the thiefs.

purple72

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2008
    Central Indiana
    sbcman, i agree. But, on the bright side. The dude manned up and reacted. Sure, it could have gone worse, but could have gone better. At least he did something to protect himself. Personally, i'd shake the guys hand and offer advice.

JSeroka

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    They're going to do it again if they already robbed two places in one day. Sooner or later their going to rob a place where someone is carrying, and with this news article, I think the people are more likely to use deadly force to defend themselves.

And as to why they would rob a music and prono store, really how ofter are these places robbed as opposed to liquor stores, gas stations, convenient stores, and banks. It is a more low risk robbery that the clerk isn't armed.

Last edited:

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    If I was in an establishment of any kind when two perps came in to rob the place with faces uncovered I would go ahead and go for my weapon because I would believe they were going to attempt to kill me anyway.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom