• ...and so much more!
  • jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    I was their Sat. seems like I always find something, reloading supplies were high, stayed away from them, may go back today a guy had Del. Machinery lower for $85 may get one, and some of that pink pepper spray for my daughter that was a good ideal. :ar15:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I thought I would hit Muncie then Lafayette but only went to Muncie. Small but there were people there willing to deal. Looked at a used upper and stock for an AR15 and the guy was willing to deal but I did not have cash. Saw an old 10 guage that was sweet and an 1873 Winchester in 44-40. Just too much cash. Bought one of those 5" band holsters cause I always try things like that. Also bought a copy of Modern Reloading second edition with great reloading info. Reloaded for the first time tonight with what I had assembled over the last year. Reloaded some 9mm with TiteGroup with a Lee Handloader while watching Band of Brothers. The couch is my office.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

I went this Sunday and was very happy with the show. It had a lot of C&R weapons that I am interested in. Unfortunately for them I am saving my money for the Tulsa show.

I was sorely tempted by a Hakim someone had for $325. I should have snagged it...:rolleyes:

I did look at two (2) 20Ga bolt action shotguns. The first one was about $100 but I didn't like the wood on it. The trigger guard was too loose.

Same folks had a much nicer looking one for about $150. I would have bought it save for problems with the magazine. I was checking it out when I couldn't get the magazine to stay locked in. The guys were very nice and eventually the one chap got the magazine in. I thought "Great" until I tried to get the magazine out. Oops... All three (3) chaps fiddled with it for a bit and were still fiddling with it when I said, "Good luck with the show" and wandered off.

I also saw a good price on some 8mm X 56R ammo. I was sorely tempted by that too but thought that as I have over 700 rounds I'll save my money.

It was a beautiful day for a drive, I hope everyone had a good day!

Regards,

Doug

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    To All,

I went this Sunday and was very happy with the show. It had a lot of C&R weapons that I am interested in. Unfortunately for them I am saving my money for the Tulsa show.

I was sorely tempted by a Hakim someone had for $325. I should have snagged it...:rolleyes:

I did look at two (2) 20Ga bolt action shotguns. The first one was about $100 but I didn't like the wood on it. The trigger guard was too loose.

Same folks had a much nicer looking one for about $150. I would have bought it save for problems with the magazine. I was checking it out when I couldn't get the magazine to stay locked in. The guys were very nice and eventually the one chap got the magazine in. I thought "Great" until I tried to get the magazine out. Oops... All three (3) chaps fiddled with it for a bit and were still fiddling with it when I said, "Good luck with the show" and wandered off.

I also saw a good price on some 8mm X 56R ammo. I was sorely tempted by that too but thought that as I have over 700 rounds I'll save my money.

It was a beautiful day for a drive, I hope everyone had a good day!

Regards,

Doug

I was tempted by the 8mm also but since I have one 8mm, a matching k98 that I don't shoot much, I saved my money also.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Had a rifle for sale that I took with me and at least 20 people looked at it, but nobody wanted to buy it for what I was asking. I was asking for $100 less than it cost me new 3 months ago. And they kept offering another $100 under that. That's half of what I paid for it, only shot 150 rounds thru it and it was flawless. So I brought it back home. I was disapointed there was not alot of ar acc tables.

jburris

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    henry county
    i went sat. bought some trail boss and a couple hundred lr primers. ended up going back sun. and bought a box of 25 rimfire off a guy for $30. hated to pay that for them but a rifle with no ammo is worthless

Top Bottom