• ...and so much more!
  • jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    Muncie gun and knife show Feb. 13 & 14 anybody going ? I keep saying I will never go back but I always do, close to home, a chance to get out of the house. :dunno:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i hadn't planned on it till now. i may go i didn't know there was one. i really dont have anything else going on.

if you see a guy with long hair and a ingo hat its probably me

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    [SIZE=-1]Feb. 13
    Feb. 14[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]9-5
    9-3[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Muncie Gun & Knife Show[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Muncie[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]4-H Community Building
    Delaware County Fairgrounds
    1210 N. Wheeling Ave.
    map[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Gun Collectors Assn. of Indiana
    Greg Shirley
    P.O. Box 181
    Tipton In. 46072
    765-675-8456
    gcaigunshows@gmail.com
    gcai.4t.com[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Admission $5, kids 12 & under free with adult. 175 + six foot tables $30 ea.[/SIZE]

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I surly hope the creep with the purple mini skirt stays in Indy and does not travel to other gun shows...
    Oh ill be there. jk lolololololol
    3709ae44ddf347fe

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    Just got back from the show. Prices were about normal. It did not seem as busy at time past, but maybe it was just the time of the day. I have a 1958 Python that followed me home so it was worth going for me...

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    I just got back as well. There didn't seem to be a whole lot there this time around, i was surprised. A lot of the usual vendors were there though.

My cousin enjoyed seeing all the different knives for sale, and wished he had brought more money to buy a few. lol

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Got one of those belts with a short knife for a buckle from the guy on the west wall who had big tubs of belts and holsters for 5 and 10 bucks, Too MALL NINJA-ISH not to have, and you know me, all mall ninja.
    Got both of my daughters (23-20) one of those pink pepper sprays, happy V day! and got the wifey a bag of that delicious smelling toffee on the east wall.
    Eldest kid showed up with her BF and I had to go back. The lucky turd put his SW40V up for consignment with a friend of his just inside the door, and before we could even leave the table, some shmoe gives him his full asking price, 400.00! HOLY COW! Do you know what those things are selling for NEW on Buds??
    Lucky stiff.
    Anyhoo, kid bought herself a little clip knife, and wanted one of the colored derringers on the north end by the food. I hope I've talked her out of that. BF's money was burning a hole in his pocket, but he's online even now looking at US, INGO, and GB, and Bud's, at someone's suggestion.
    OOps, almost forgot. Cousin's kid bought a nice Taurus off of Rick Cain for a pretty good price. Rick's good people. AKA Ricochet Guns.
    Did see some of the Delaware Machine lowers at 85.00. Very nice.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Just got back from the show. Prices were about normal. It did not seem as busy at time past, but maybe it was just the time of the day. I have a 1958 Python that followed me home so it was worth going for me...

Were you the guy with the older Python talking to one of the grip vendors about different era python grips?

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    I went yesterday looking for a pistol. The show seemed a lot thinner on pistols then it has in the past. I was looking for a XD45 Tactical. I saw a few service models but no tactical. Then, I thought about picking up an M&P. I found a full size model but it didn't have a thumb safety. Then I found one with a thumb safety but it was a compact.:xmad: It was a frustrating show. I've always been able to find something at the show but not this time.

I'm going back today to look for a rifle that my dad wants. I hope I have better luck.:ingo:

Top Bottom