• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    The wife is taking out for a date morning which includes hitting the Muncie show. Might try and jump over to Anderson as well.

I went from not going to a show for 16 years to hitting maybe three in a matter of one full week.

Rizzo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    I always enjoy the Tipton and Kokomo shows.. just as much at the 1500 because there are less people.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Stopped in early this morning. Said hi to corey from sns, and Mike M. Had to try some of Mike's .380 with Hornady xtp's on 'em. Bought one of Corey's cool "Got NFA? tee shirts, and of course, some toffee from the candy lady so's I won't be in trouble when I get home.

Stopped in N. Vernon's show just now. Only snag was a Maglight 2D cell with a mini mag, both in sealed blister pak for 10.00. I guess that'll pay me back for the door fee.

Oh, oh oh I DID finally get my greasy paws on one of Corey's Posiedon supressors. Awesome. It's definitely on the list for this summer now.

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG

Bluedragon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Went to the Muncie show today. Almost decided I wasn't going to go but thought "why not". Stopped in and began to look around was hoping to find bulk ammo I could buy at a decent price but didn't see much. Stopped by Ricochet's table and saw a minty looking Smith & Wesson 4516 in the used case and asked to see it. Long story short I traded a Ruger P95DC with some ammo, and walked out with it. Gotta say I am loving it.

Anyone who didn't go today, if you have time tomorrow you should go. It was a good show this time around with a lot of things to choose from.:D

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I went to both today. Was in and out of both in about 15 minutes.

Nice to have open aisles compared to the 1500, but even at $10 to get in and $3 to park, I think the 1500 offers a better selection.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Just got home from Muncie, it was a good show. Bought some reloads from Rose Reloading as usual. Some guys there were saying Anderson was a waste so I didn't go there.

robbran144

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    southside/greenwood
    went to both then dunhams came home with 10 less dollars.....stopped at ssnfa and said hi, stopped and said hi to mike at acme both at muncie....then said hi to fpdcop at anderson....mosins weren't on sale at dunhams any longer and when i could find someone to ask they couldn't tell me when they go on sale again

Top Bottom