• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    I went to the Muncie gun show for the first time earlier today. Parking was free be a real mess. It was packed and the snow limited the lanes. Other than that it was decent little show. Not bad for $5. Some prices were good, some silly. Typical gun show to me.

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    Decent prices or the usual? Where there more vendors compared to the last show? I couldnt find a sitter today so I might try to make it tomorrow.

Usual high prices, seen some vendors their that I have not seen at the Muncie show before, talked to one he was from Fort Wayne.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Parking was crazy due to the snow banks. There was a lot of folks the room was full with vendors. Most were private collections and the prices were not the best. Some Ok deals.

I looked at a Kel-tec .223 pistol on display just because the guy had a pistol grip front grip with flashlight on the same box. However it was not attached to it. He saw me looking at it and then picked it up and started to tell me about it. He said the grip w/light attached to the lower rail made it a good HD gun. He then attached the pistolgrip to the lower rail to show how nice it was to hold. I then stated "isn't that illegal?" he said that in the home who would know and it works best to clear the home for the bumps in the night. :rolleyes:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom