• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    I just got back from the new gun shop in muncie. it was really nice the guy that owned it was very nice. the prices were about $20.00 higher than 21st Century in Bluffton. not a big selection, but he said that he'll buy just about whatever youve got to bring in from Gamo to .50 McMillan. stop in say hi.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Dogs! can't think of the name but it's across from the KFC on McGalliard in the old flower shop.

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Ill have to check this place out next time I'm in Muncie. Do they have much in the used section, or is it mainly new stuff since they just opened? Looking forward to stopping by.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I stopped in there today. Aside from some dude in the parking lot giving me the stink eye like I'd just done something very bad to his mom, it wasn't too bad. Selection was heavily skewed towards cheap stuff. Lots of hipoints, Tauruses, etc. Glocks and an M&P represented the high end. Prices on those seemed about right, give or take. (couldn't tell you whether the hipoint and cobray pricing was any good, because I wouldn't trade a bag of cheetos for one, let alone real money)

Staff seemed friendly enough.

Jdalton765

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Muncie, Indiana
    I'm actually really happy with the Muncie gun shop, stop in there every couple days, and gives me some pretty decent deals, picked up 3 or 4 different guns from them already.

teresal2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2011
    Eaton
    Check out RTS Guns in Eaton. They are very friendly and aim to please. Located a half mile north of Marathon on State Road 3. Not a big store but nice stuff.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    i have not bought anything from RTS Guns yet but i intend to. i called sunday and asked some questions. the sheer amount of customer service i got over the phone was over and above outstanding. if they would have had the gen 4 in stock i would have went there and gave them a shot. just didnt want to wait any longer. big +1 for customer service.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I stopped in there Saturday night. I didn’t think their prices were bad. The workers seemed nice. They acknowledged me so that's a plus. They definitely seem to cater more to the semi-automatic buyers than the revolver buyers. They had a group of police Glocks on the counter pretty cheap. I pulled the slide back on one & held it. I admit I kind of liked it, but I’ll stick with revolvers until I get more experience.

They had a stainless Ruger 38 special I really liked. It was only $295. I thought the price was reasonable. Is that a good price? I liked the way the gun felt in my hands. But it was kind of dirty so I was turned off by that. It was dirty as in someone didn’t take care of it. Not dirty like it had been shot & needed cleaned. I noticed at least one other revolver that looked dirty / grimy too. That shouldn’t be a big deal but it kind of is. I want a used gun someone loved & respected, not one someone neglected & left on the floor board of their car. Does a gun being dirty really matter or am I just being a girl?

Top Bottom