• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

zcam630

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Somewhere
    I have four different long guns that I have decided to part ways with. I will except reasonable offers. I would prefer FTF in Hamilton County, but I'm willing to meet in Marion or Hancock for the right deal. Thanks

CVA Omega Muzzleloader. It is less than a year old and has only been shot three times. Comes with everything shown in picture and also includes a complete cleaning kit for muzzleloaders.

$400.00 New Price
    2yx5frc.jpg

Mossberg 535 ATS Pump in Mossy Oak New Break Up. Comes with Turkey and Waterfowl barrels. Comes with everythign shown. 10 rnds of Lellier & Bellot 00 Buck Shot, 10 rnds of Federal 2 3/4in riffled slup HP, 10 rnds of Winchester 3in High Velocity Turkey load, 5 rnds of Hevi Shot 3in Hevi 13 Turkey load, 7 rnds of Remington 3in Premier Magnum Turkey load, 50 rnds of Winchester 2 3/4 Super X Game loads

$425.00 New price

v8ouao.jpg

Marlin 60SB

$125.00 SPF

Winchester Model 94. Comes with everything shown. 75 rnds of Winchester 150gr. Power point, 20 rnds of Hornaday 160gr. FTX LEVEReveloution. This is a 30-30.

$300.00 SPF

Last edited:

zcam630

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Somewhere
    BUMP on the Mossy and the Muzzleloader.

I will entertain trades for a commercial line trimmer or towards a 5 x 8 open trailer in good condition. Of course cash is always best. Make some offers, there has to be some hunters out there.

zcam630

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Somewhere
    Both the Win 94 and the Marlin 60SB have sold. I will close this thread and re-list the mossy and CVA in a new thread to make it less confusing.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom