Please reply by conversation.

Larry!!!

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jun 24, 2018
    Central IN
    My Dad passed away in April and I am selling these for his widow (my Stepmom). All proceeds will go to her to help with moving and living expenses, so no trades. These are reasonably priced, very little room for negotiation. Very low to no round count on these, all in great condition. Willing to drive 30 minutes from Anderson to meet, maybe more for the right deal. PM with offers or questions, thanks.

*SOLD*-Auto Ordnance 1927A1 Thompson Semi Auto .45ACP. Comes with both cases, paperwork, 30rd stick mag, and 50rd drum. Price $1300.00

*SOLD*-IWI Tavor SAR 5.56 NATO. Comes with soft case, paperwork, Vortex Spark red dot, Inforce light, and 3 mags (1 IWI and 2 PMAG). Price $1600.00

*SOLD*-Henry Model H010B Lever Action .45-70. Price $750 for rifle $825.00 with 3 boxes of Hornady 325gr FTX Polymer tip ammo. I will sell the ammo separate if the buyer of the rifle does not want it.

*SOLD*-Henry Model H004 .22LR. Price $400.00. I also have over 2K of .22LR that I would make a good deal on if the buyer is interested. I will sell the ammo separate if the buyer of the rifle does not want it.

*SOLD*-Remington 700, .30-06. Comes with hard case, Sidewinder 4.5-14X42 scope, jacketed barrel, muzzle brake, and Harris bipod. Price $1000.00 WITH 155rds of ammo as pictured. I will sell the ammo separate if the buyer of the rifle does not want it.

*SOLD*-Mosin Nagant M9/30, 7.62X54R. Comes with Archangel stock, Timney trigger, Nikon scout scope, 3 mags, all original parts, AND 2 Spam cans of ammo (880rds) ALL for $600.00.

Attachments

• Tavor.jpg
      Tavor.jpg
      649.1 KB · Views: 291
    • R700.jpg
      R700.jpg
      560.3 KB · Views: 322
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom