• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Lack of support. Need stage designers, set up help, tear down help, people to run the match, and qualified ROs. Short supply.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    There is always hope. I wanted to shoot IDPA at Wildcat years back. So, I became the IDPA MD, did a bunch of setup and scores, recruited a set up crew. I eventually put on two majors at Wildcat.

You just have to be willing to step forward.

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Interest changes over time. The level of effort for multigun is pretty high IMHO. Difficult to do on top of other shooting sports. It will come back, just not this year. I don't see anyone on the horizon who would MD the Multigun Matches however, never know who will step up.

From the Club Secretary:

Regrettably, due to recent and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the NPCCC MultiGun Match for this Sunday, September 25, 2011, is canceled. Our NPCCC MultiGun format will resume in the spring of 2012. Please pass this information along to those who may have planning to attend the match. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    There is always hope. I wanted to shoot IDPA at Wildcat years back. So, I became the IDPA MD, did a bunch of setup and scores, recruited a set up crew. I eventually put on two majors at Wildcat.

I shot both of them !! You did a really great job of it to. Still have the plaque hanging on my wall !!!

Last edited:

hueycrew

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Cabot
    Sounds like a catastrophic low side seam failure. This condition could result in maximum exposure of the part we would not want to see. Brent? What say you? Did you have a costume malfunction? (we know you dress up for IDPA)

Newbomb? NWI? Next year we'll be asking for help

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

BROBERTS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Warsaw IN.
    I was just saying Bill did a great job at the match's he did. That all I shot back then till I jump the fence to the dark side of USPSA.

Top Bottom