• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slow1911s

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Is it ok to enter with just a rifle and pistol? I don't have a shotgun. Thanks.

If you bring ammo, you can more than likely borrow one from someone on your squad. In any event, you'll need a shotgun for this match.

The only rifle/pistol match I've heard about locally is one that MIGHT be held at WVPPS/Riley. BigCraig was the point person on that.

mandolin3

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indianapolis
    No Mother's Day excursions for me either. I would like to consider future matches. I can't PM yet, as I am new to this forum, however, I will keep an eye out for future dates.

bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Sorry I couldn't attend this match, last minute emergency run to Nashville TN pretty much sucked the life out of my weekend.

msquared

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    Thanks Bill, but Ryan gets credit as he does the scoring for multi-gun. I just posted them on the sight.

Thanks to Ryan for a great match and quick results.

To everyone else Ryan could use more setup help and a few new volunteers for ROs! He and Dale busted their butts setting up saturday and the same old few helped wrap up on sunday.

Great to see some new shooters. Hope to see you at the next one.

wolfy25

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Indy
    Thanks for a great match.

This was my first multi-gun match and I had a great time. If you are interested in multi-gun, just get out there and try it out. Two tips for anyone considering the match are to know exactly what your bullet drop is for ~25 yards (for the 2in plastic swingers) and practice loading your shotgun.

rz317

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2008
    Sorry I couldn't attend this match, last minute emergency run to Nashville TN pretty much sucked the life out of my weekend.
    That's OK Craig, some people are just not "ready". (Big Dave, you owe me) :laugh:

the little orange thingies were sent by the devil

The majority of the feed back that I got about the NewBolds was overwhelmingly positive. I know they're tough little boogers, and that's the whole point. Know your POI and you'll be fine. 2" target at 25 yards = 8 MOA. The NewBolds offer a means to exploit rifle precision within ACC's current distance limitations. Expect them to become an ACCMG staple.

Thanks for a great match.

This was my first multi-gun match and I had a great time. If you are interested in multi-gun, just get out there and try it out. Two tips for anyone considering the match are to know exactly what your bullet drop is for ~25 yards (for the 2in plastic swingers) and practice loading your shotgun.

Wolfy,
    I could cry tears of joy... a 1st-timer and giving spot on advice! Run what'cha brung and worry about looking cool later. I shot my first 3 matches with borrowed guns and gear, and it is common in this sport. Know your rifle's POI... not just for 3-Gun's sake, but because it's just one of those things you should know! Individuals intimately familiar with their rifles won our country's independence.

tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    That's OK Craig, some people are just not "ready". (Big Dave, you owe me) :laugh:

The majority of the feed back that I got about the NewBolds was overwhelmingly positive. I know they're tough little boogers, and that's the whole point. Know your POI and you'll be fine. 2" target at 25 yards = 8 MOA. The NewBolds offer a means to exploit rifle precision within ACC's current distance limitations. Expect them to become an ACCMG staple.

Wolfy,
    I could cry tears of joy... a 1st-timer and giving spot on advice! Run what'cha brung and worry about looking cool later. I shot my first 3 matches with borrowed guns and gear, and it is common in this sport. Know your rifle's POI... not just for 3-Gun's sake, but because it's just one of those things you should know! Individuals intimately familiar with their rifles won our country's independence.

Where did you get the orange thingies?? Id like to maybe get a couple to practice with.

Top Bottom