• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Apparently the cameras noticed some one with a gun strapped on their hip at one of the town hall meetings. LOL. The talking heads are in a panic and about to wet their pants.

Haven't really formed an opinion yet on who is more ridiculous, the New Hampshire cowboy or the talking heads and news readers he put in a tizzy. I was just listening and didn't get to see the visual so I'll just say it's quite a show so far. Well worth the effort just to see TV pansies panic over it.

Fav quote, "OMG who knows what this might lead to. Other people could see this and spawn imitators!"

Heaven forbid, copy cat serial rights exercisers! What is this world coming to. Government officials afraid of armed people they claim to represent. We do live in interesting times.

Rock on, dude!

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Any vids or links?

I couldn't find any on the internet yet. It just came up during some crap meeting with that turn coat opportunist republican turned democrat. I don't even remember what his name was but it's been on TV for at least an hour or so and they just went in to panic mode over the gun issue shortly before I posted it.

The Meach

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Nobletucky
    I couldn't find any on the internet yet. It just came up during some crap meeting with that turn coat opportunist republican turned democrat. I don't even remember what his name was but it's been on TV for at least an hour or so and they just went in to panic mode over the gun issue shortly before I posted it.

Shoot i must have just missed it then. I was laughing at their coverage and left to make myself a spot of lunch.

drat.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Later Update: The local police tell MSNBC that the man is legally carrying the gun, is nowhere near where the President will be, and is "under constant surveillance."--dk

In all likelyhood that means he has a government sniper rifle zeroed on his head.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    So let me get this straight.... He carried a gun openly into a public and didn't shoot anyone? Why did he even have it? Did he shoot someone before or after the meeting? I don't understand why he had his gun and wasn't going to use it irresponsibly?

Jubbie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Northwest Indiana (slacker)
    They should've been freaked out about all the people who were carrying signs. If they are going to be scared of the 2A they shouldn't discriminate against the 1A. What a bunch of racist reporters.

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Maybe they're freaking out because it's in a thigh rig? Clearly since he is within both his rights and the law it isn't the gun itself. I'm glad this patriot is comfortable, but I'd be worried about retention if it were me.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Maybe they're freaking out because it's in a thigh rig? Clearly since he is within both his rights and the law it isn't the gun itself. I'm glad this patriot is comfortable, but I'd be worried about retention if it were me.

This was in NH right? That's the state where carry (CC or OC) is allowed WITHOUT anytype of license. Mean if you are a NH resident of legal age you can buy your gun today at the shop and walk out OC/CC period. It's as normal as coke & a hotdog at a ball park for NH residents.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I was thinking last night that these would be good open carry situations. According to founding fathers the 2nd has a reason for such protection against rogue government elements.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Thanks for sharing this. The frenzied reaction to a right exercised (now even the 1A as well as the 2A) is very telling.

Freedom is the opposite of what the administration wants.

Top Bottom