• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prepgal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    Bloomington
    I would like to come meet some of you and pick your brains. First Thursday 7:00 at Bubs? I guess you guys won't be hard to spot. Looking forward to it.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I would like to come meet some of you and pick your brains. First Thursday 7:00 at Bubs? I guess you guys won't be hard to spot. Looking forward to it.

Welcome!
    We'll be easy to find, we are the quiet ones. :):
    Seriously, normally we are the only group meeting in the moderately small place. Don't know if it will be warm enough next month, but in the warmer months we often sit outside.

Check back in this thread in a couple weeks. We'll make sure contacts are made in one fashion or another.
    Looking at your username, hopefully you don't mind your brain being picked also?

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Just whatever you do, do not sit next to BWFrame!!! And do not bring up tapping!!! :D

Seriously we are usually a pretty easy group to find... look for the group with the 6'7" guy with mostly graying hair.... That'd be me. :)

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    So looking at April the 4th? I am making a conscientious effort to make it to more meetings. I would like to discuss a Monroe county area meet-up. Maybe a range trip of some sort.

I think I will find a sitter this time though. PocketPistol wasn't too interactive last time and he told me afterwards that you all weirded him out.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    He needs to set by me next time. I'll teach him some way cool tricks, words, etc...:D

Well we'll try to get there earlier next time. What time do you all usually get there? We showed up at 730 and you guys were already about done eating.

ColdSteel223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2009
    Bloomington, IN
    7PM this Thursday @ Bubs. We are usually seated by 7:05 depending how busy they are.
    You should know by now food doesn't last long around this group. ;)

See you all there!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    bigugly2.jpg

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    Not gonna do that to myself again, once was enough.

PocketPistol and I will be there. He'll probably smell like chlorine, since we'll be coming right from swim lessons most likely.

Roadracer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just joined the site not all that long ago, and stumbled on this. Not sure I can make tonight, but who can I contact to make sure I know where and when the next meeting is. If someone could send me a PM I would appreciate it.

Comforting to know I'm not the only one in Bloomington.

Top Bottom