• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JWAS

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Dayton
    There was a guy on here about a month or 2 ago selling like 6 used semi-auto SBR MP5s that were once police issued, then had the receiver changed to semi-auto only for civilian use. They were much cheaper and if parts are too beat up you can just buy new parts from HK sites and it would still probably be cheaper than the $4000.... or the hkparts.net i think sells true semi-auto MP5s built from parts kits for about 2.5k... again, not sure about prices anymore, I havent checked in a while

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    There was a guy on here about a month or 2 ago selling like 6 used semi-auto SBR MP5s that were once police issued, then had the receiver changed to semi-auto only for civilian use. They were much cheaper and if parts are too beat up you can just buy new parts from HK sites and it would still probably be cheaper than the $4000.... or the hkparts.net i think sells true semi-auto MP5s built from parts kits for about 2.5k... again, not sure about prices anymore, I havent checked in a while

These wouldn't be true HK's, just parts kits. The receiver would be mfg'd by someone else. There is no legal way to convert a firearm that was a machine gun into semi-auto for civilian use.

I second the Dakota Tactical suggestion. They are beautiful guns.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    These wouldn't be true HK's, just parts kits. The receiver would be mfg'd by someone else. There is no legal way to convert a firearm that was a machine gun into semi-auto for civilian use.

I second the Dakota Tactical suggestion. They are beautiful guns.

In the case of the HKs they may have been semi before hand, with auto trigger packs. If they removed the auto trigger pack, they could then sell it as semi.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I looked at Dakota's website, but there seems to be no wat of getting in touch with them??? Anyone familiar with the company? I also looked at the ATI, which I like ATI's clones, but the MP5 clone is fairly different....I don't care for the altered mag/release and the stock being welded to trigger housing "for importation reasons".....

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    I looked at Dakota's website, but there seems to be no wat of getting in touch with them??? Anyone familiar with the company? I also looked at the ATI, which I like ATI's clones, but the MP5 clone is fairly different....I don't care for the altered mag/release and the stock being welded to trigger housing "for importation reasons".....

They sell them on HKParts.com. Or just call up joe and tell him what you need.

Top Bottom