• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 762Mike

Marksman
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    I'm sure you could find a local, younger INGO member who is sitting at his computer right now thinking about taking a piece of brown cardboard and a magic marker to make his own WILL WORK FOR AMMO sign. Seriously, you could definitely find some young buck to move all your ammo and crap and pay him off in some ammo. If you have any kind problems with your body that you could damage again by moving heavy stuff, it's worth it 100% to hire someone. Back injuries suck.

DocBoCook

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Clermont
    I'm sure you could find a local, younger INGO member who is sitting at his computer right now thinking about taking a piece of brown cardboard and a magic marker to make his own WILL WORK FOR AMMO sign. Seriously, you could definitely find some young buck to move all your ammo and crap and pay him off in some ammo. If you have any kind problems with your body that you could damage again by moving heavy stuff, it's worth it 100% to hire someone. Back injuries suck.

Or, have them help you move your stuff, then load up some of those firearms, take them to the range and let them lighten the load that way also

Muddy_Ford

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    Hartford City
    If you decide against putting in and elevator you could always go old school and install a dumbwaiter elevator. It wouldn't take up as much space and would be a lot cheaper too. While you wouldn't be able to ride it yourself, it would alleviate you having to carry equip and/or ammo up and down the stairs.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm sure most of the boys here would have been happy to get rid of some of that ammo for you. I definitely would have been very happy to help you get rid of some of that ammo for free! LOL!
    In all seriousness, that's why I purchased the Zanotti Armour Safe, it's easier to move. Why didn't you have your daughters boyfriend help you. Tell him if he wants to get on your good side, he should be happy to help. After all that's what he's there for. I know my father in law, use to ask me to help him do all sorts of mule work before I married my wife.

I hadn't realized this thread got bumped.

My daughters almost 9 so no boyfriend of hers would be much use. I just did some organizing in there over the weekend. I've built 2 8' wide by 2' deep shelves and I'll eventually do 2 more. I've still got to build an 18' long work bench on one wall. I'll take some pics of the progress so far tomorrow and get them posted.

Malard

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Your lucky to have a space! Trying to get my fiancée to give up her so called "office" to be my man cave. Shes not to fond of having a gun safe in the living room so she needs to just let me have it! O and btw I would of helped you moved for some .45 ACP ;)

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    6b2c6d18.jpg

7ce71592.jpg

I'm going to move the lnl ap press to the workbench once I get it built. That way I'll have power for the case feeder.

sloaba01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    That's one thing I hated about my old apartment it was upstairs. It really sucked when I had to move. Thankfully my new apartment ground level just not as much room.

Ha Ha, I have the same problem, upstairs apartment. Ugg I can not WAIT to get out and get a house. I was thinking of building a whole secure room like some of these other guys. Sounds like a good idea.

SgtBaker_21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Westside Indy
    That's a good looking room. I'm extremely jealous! I have a similar room, but it's mostly filled with music equipment. I guess I need to find a way to convert my crawl space into a huge basement. :laugh:

gunrott

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    Lafayette
    That's a good looking room. I'm extremely jealous! I have a similar room, but it's mostly filled with music equipment. I guess I need to find a way to convert my crawl space into a huge basement. :laugh:

I have some 5 gal buckets you can have to start moving all that dirt!
    And that is a nice looking room Hornadylnl!

g+16

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    when I remodeled my house i added a garage with a 10x15 concrete poured room, sealed the inside walls added a power and a dehumidifier with a vault door that opens in, now it's a place for gun storage and a storm room

Top Bottom