• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I have been doing the whole Red Box movie rental. Hell $1.07 a night for a movie is not to shabby, and it's convenient for me. I have seen.

1. From Paris with Love: Typical shoot everything that moves, guts and glory Man movie. I would not say it was great, but it was good.

2. The Hurt Locker: Honestly one of the best War movies I have seen. The acting was top notch, and they did a great job creating the scenes.:rockwoot:

3. Boondock Saints 2: It was ok, but I was a bit disappointed. I thought the first one was much better. Thought the plot, and acting was a little weak. I actualy sharpend knifes while it was playing. The one FBI agent was hotttttttttttttttttt! Loved that southern accent!

4. Book of Elli: I though it was a great movie. The acting and plot where top notch. It really made me think. It kept me wondering all the way to the end. :rockwoot:

5. I just picked up Avatar today. I'm not big on animated movies, but hey I'm willing to give it a view.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Elli was a good movie but could have been a lot better.... as in more to the plot of something.

I also like Red Box...... if it is a bad movie, all well it was a buck and some change. Sign up for the e-mail alerts and cell alerts..... once a mounth you get a free rental or two.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    The only thing I find bad about Redbox is some of the people that take 10-15 minutes to pick out a movie, I was behind 3 people the other day and stood there for 25 minutes waiting to pickup a movie. I always try to reserve online before I go.

I haven't seen any of those movies except Avatar, need to check them out.

Angie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    Owen county
    I Love Red Box!! Seen Shutter Island,Dear John,Legion and Alice in Wonderland. The only one I liked was Shutter Island.

Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Me and my friend have been trying to get the movie Meadowoods from the red box for about a month. Its always on the poster with the list of movies but they never have it.

Anybody seen it? It looks good just from the title lol, I think its some kind of horror movie or something

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    Me and my friend have been trying to get the movie Meadowoods from the red box for about a month. Its always on the poster with the list of movies but they never have it.

Anybody seen it? It looks good just from the title lol, I think its some kind of horror movie or something

Go online at redbox.com and reserve it to a Redbox near you.

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    We get redbox quite a bit but usually forget to take take them back the next day until after 9pm... Picked up Avatar and Youth in Revolt tonight. I was looking for Wolfman but didn't see it at a couple different ones, its not showing up online.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    RB needs a half hexagon design, where you can walk up to any of three sides. The device inside that is used to give and take should just as easily manage three people. As you point out, many people are not actively waiting for a movie, but instead in the deciding mode.

Or at least have an easy RETURN (while someone is browsing) mode. Have like a library chute and in its spare time the device can flip and rotate and restack the DVDs as needed. The barcode will identify who rented it, and if anything is amiss, some person must tend to the RB kiosks regularly anyway. Although, I have never seen anyone working on a RB kiosk, and I have been using them since day one.

Top Bottom