• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CombatRex

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    NE side of Indy
    Oh I believe it. Most the military guys I know feel that they are above the law, and would not hesitate to shoot innocent people, just like that show. Same with cops. They all just want to shoot people.

That's just a dumb statement. You probably know .0001 % or less of all "military guys". I have lived, worked with and been in combat with a bunch of quality soldiers...and it's a dumb comment. It doesn't help anybody.

JStarr

Shooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Oct 11, 2011
    Portland
    Consideringif SHTF my family and I who are related with the Armed Forces will be bugging out to our woods shelter. Its kind of like a Hobbit house in Lord of the Rings built into the side of a hill. we went in with escavatortopped off the hill packed it down built a 1000 sq. ft. concrete shelter and covered it back up its got a wood burning stove and thats about it no water, but its pretty close to the creek. we just got done with it and needs to be stockpiled. we plan to move the mattresses, shelves, and radios this weekend. 1 entrance 1 escape. IF anyone finds us and comes with hostile intentions will be met with hostility.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    Be honest:

With the new law that passed indiana a few months ago, where cops can come into your house without a warrant.

What is the possibility of military or law enforment coming into your home and taking away your 1yr/2yrs food supply as well as confiscate your guns and ammo?

Then you plan for that...never keep everything in one place...like I have a big wallet in my purse...I will gladly hand it over to who ever is robbing me, because there is nothing in it but a couple of dollars and a few expired credit cards.

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Then you plan for that...never keep everything in one place...like I have a big wallet in my purse...I will gladly hand it over to who ever is robbing me, because there is nothing in it but a couple of dollars and a few expired credit cards.

Right, you plan, but the LEO I know would not allow this.

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    The movie was good. Not great, but worth a look if you have some time to kill. It has some absurd moments, but just as many that are plausible under the circumstances. Michael Beihn and Rosanna Arquette both do very well, and it was nice to see them back in action.

equip2survive

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Indiana
    So back to the movie "The Divide"
    Just saw it and ...WOW, what a flick.

Makes you think twice about letting anyone into your bug out shelter.

Yeah... I was excited to see that movie too, but it got REALLY weird. The acting was good, but the story was pretty messed up and the ending was pretty hopeless. I get that the apocalypse is not going to be all rainbows and sherbet, but that movie didn't make me want to keep people out of my bug-in-shelter... it made me want to NOT SURVIVE AT ALL after an event like that. Holy crap. It got SUPER dark.

I mean I get it... things can and will get dark in many places with many people (but not everywhere or everyone in my opinion). Clearly there was some radiation sickness going on there. It was FAR more than just Spam and poor hygiene making those people lose it like that. WOW!! That movie made The Road look like a picnic!

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Another reason not to live in a urban area is my take on the movie.

WHAT HE SAID^^^
    Do any of you know why Southerners eat black-eyed-peas on new years day?
    During the civil war invading Yankees scavenged every food item they found
    except the black-eyed-peas...apparently not considered edible north of the
    Mason-Dixon line. Without them there would have been a lot more starvation
    down south.
    There's a lesson there...if you can grasp it.

Top Bottom