• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    So why is it that only 1 sperm out of millions finds it way to the egg and this does not happen every time. That little sperm that makes it through hell and high water creates life inside the egg. I believe life begins at conception...as do many, and that every baby is a gift from God. Even the egg fertilized in a dish in a lab is a gift from god...because it does not work 100 percent of the time. If that fertilized egg is not nourished and taken care of it will die...how can something die that is not alive? It is just the first name in many in the chain of being a human conceived to dying of old age.

You simply have to understand that if we were being honest about the murder of a separate individual it would require surrendering the pro-abortion argument which plenty of people are unwilling to do. No amount of reasonable argument will change that.\

I would also say that the previous argument that grouping the unborn with toddlers and older children is also most disingenuous. If we are going to make viability the standard for defining life, then that would require that they be able to support themselves in the world with no parental assistance whatsoever.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    You simply have to understand that if we were being honest about the murder of a separate individual it would require surrendering the pro-abortion argument which plenty of people are unwilling to do. No amount of reasonable argument will change that.\

I would also say that the previous argument that grouping the unborn with toddlers and older children is also most disingenuous. If we are going to make viability the standard for defining life, then that would require that they be able to support themselves in the world with no parental assistance whatsoever.

Yea I know, makes me sad.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm still shocked at how effectively Mourdock has been able to motivate people to not vote for him. I was very hopeful when he dethroned the blight of Lugar, but I don't think even I could have snatched defeat from the jaws of victory with such "success."

I will be surprised (and happy) if he wins.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Grr its cold

IMG_20121106_070223.jpg

I can't stand ghetto recipients

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    any one that thinks rape was in gods plans I hope end up in hell.I voted but not for Mourdock.some time you have to go with what is in your heart and not what you want to beable to carry.your right

Wow, that was incoherent and erroneous.

Top Bottom