• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    If the debate was a tie, then that's a win for Mourdock in my book. If Lugar has all the experience and all the knowledge from that experience, he should have wiped the floor with Mourdock. The fact that he didn't tells me that there is only upside for us if Mourdock goes to the senate.

http://youtu.be/Zep_6Adcv7k

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    No, his answers were befuddled, halting, and either convoluted, or sheer pandering. My GREAT grandmother talked more coherently when she was 105.

But his answers went unanswered. Mourdock had ample opportunity to destroy Luger and use his words against him. He didn't. I don't know why he didn't. He should have. He spent more time agreeing than disagreeing with him.

If the debate was a tie, then that's a win for Mourdock in my book. If Lugar has all the experience and all the knowledge from that experience, he should have wiped the floor with Mourdock. The fact that he didn't tells me that there is only upside for us if Mourdock goes to the senate.

http://youtu.be/Zep_6Adcv7k

Luger is the Status Quo. Mourdock is the one who needed to prove that Luger should be unseated. He failed to do that.

Don't get me wrong. I am hopeful that Mourdock will win the primary. I just don't think he did himself any favors in the debate.

joale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2012
    Lugar needs to go. Senators and congressmen need voter-imposed term limits. ;) They'll never introduce a bill to limit their own careers.

Top Bottom