• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    Any of you older Mountain Dew drinkers remember a simpler time when you were actually satisfied after drinking a can of Mountain Dew. Well, my friends, the wait is no more. I give you Mountain Dew Throwback.

Pepsi Product Information

The old recipe with REAL sugar. I've gone through probably 24 of these in 4 days... My kidneys are going to kill me.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I heard a commercial about regular "throwback" Pepsi, too!!!

Hooray! At least one company is listening to their consumers!

-J-

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I could never stand Mountain Dew anyway, but I'd love it if they started selling Coke around here made with sugar. You can still get it sometimes as an import from Mexico, but it's expensive.

Biggdogg

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2009
    Indianapolis/Greenwood
    I could never stand Mountain Dew anyway, but I'd love it if they started selling Coke around here made with sugar. You can still get it sometimes as an import from Mexico, but it's expensive.

Scutter - if you haven't already, try visiting some of the local Mexican stores around your area. They usually sell the regular US produced Coke in the cans, but if you might find some of the Mexico cases mixed in too. You can also try looking in their refrigerator area...I usually find them there in the glass bottles and they are very tasty and not expensive by any means! But I agree...can't wait for them to follow step here in the US and start making Coke with real sugar like back in the day!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Scutter - if you haven't already, try visiting some of the local Mexican stores around your area.

Yeah, that's what I meant about getting the Mexican imported Coke. And by "expensive", I mean double what I can get the HCFS stuff for at Walmart. And it's always in tiny glass bottles for some reason, too.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You can't have Coke and bacon in the same thread without this:

sdpx8y.jpg

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I picked some up at the local Target about a week ago. I am not sure if I can taste the difference. You can buy Coca Cola made with real cane sugar every Passover season at stores catering to larger Jewish populations. It is pretty delicious!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom