• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    Any excuse to get out and ride is good enough for me. If the weather is nice enough, I'll try to leave work early to ride. My battery just crapped out, though, so it needs to be swapped :/

redlined24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    bloomington
    hahaha man, i didn't
    expect so many replies. i just finished my last bike, got it out for a shakedown ride yesterday. so far so good. i am just glad we are finally getting decent temps agian!

redlined24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    bloomington
    750done1.jpg
    here is the "newest" one. honda cb750. i have had lots of bikes, harleys hondas yamahas kawasakis and i always end up back with a honda haha

redlined24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    bloomington
    IMG_2646.jpgironhead37.jpgsporto1.jpg76frontright.jpg
    here are a few others i have built over the last few years. work on bikes is pretty much all i used to do in my spare time.

Attachments

• 76right.jpg
      76right.jpg
      239 KB · Views: 13

redlined24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    bloomington
    I have ridden that gray/purple 750 from here to California and back and also from here to South Carolina and then the smokies Afew times. Made it from San fransisco to bloomington in 4 days and that's counting the time I spent on the side of I80 somewhere in Wyoming replacing a cam tower hahaha

Bob2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2010
    I ride, 20k over last two summers. Was thinking there was a thread around here about an INGO bike meet.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I ride, 20k over last two summers. Was thinking there was a thread around here about an INGO bike meet.

I know some guys put a ride-n-shoot event last year. If you guys do anything like a ride to TN, I would definitely be willing to ride and meet you.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Is a ride and shoot anything at all like mounted archery? Because that is what comes to mind when I read that phrase.

One would think it would be much safer to stop the bikes first, but far be it from me to ruin your good times.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Is a ride and shoot anything at all like mounted archery? Because that is what comes to mind when I read that phrase.

One would think it would be much safer to stop the bikes first, but far be it from me to ruin your good times.

How is that any fun?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    How is that any fun?

I've yet to master unholstering while riding, let alone firing an aimed shot at 60+mph. It's a problem because I'm right handed and have trouble maintaining speed with my hand off the throttle, and I refuse to get one of those chintzy throttle locks.

bikeman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Bloomington
    Shoulder surgery has me off my bike until June. I am starting to see lots of bikes on State Road 45 between Bloomington and Nashville......makes me really miss it.

Top Bottom