• ...and so much more!
  • Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I keep looking at some older HDs. Almost pulled the trigger on a springer, but felt it was too much of an "impulse" decision. I figure if patient a good deal will come along.
    Remember the 2001? Through the 2005? or so twin cams had a bunch of cam bearings and cam drive problems. They are fine if someone knowledgeable has gone through them.
    After this 88ci engines, The 96 ci twin cams are great engines.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    My Indian is better behaved....LOL

Have you got that thing up and running?
    Lol it's just a bit newer also.

The limey is running we'll if I say so, it's in the garage for the winter. Parts are piling up each week for when it's cold outside.
    Next I will open the clutch assy and figure out why the lever needs godzilla to pull the lever.
    The kid is gone now and his car will be all put up by tomorrow with being covered and on the charger and put to sleep for the next 4-5 months.
    Then dad can get back to his toys for awhile. Loading for next year, getting guns fixed and upgraded and the two wheeled toys upgraded and getting ready for spring.
    I should have it ready by spring as a bar/restaurant hopper by then, I hope.

Waiting today for Amazon to deliver an alternator for the Ranger and get that ride back on the road. It will probably be 10pm before that gets here, thanks Amazon.

Top Bottom