• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Turkey has no intent of doing anything we would approve of in Syria. They want Assad gone more than they want ISIL defeated. Not that I wouldn't mind seeing Assad soaking into the desert their priorities are not ours.

The reason for their timing and their route of travel was intended to imitate the Kurds and remind them of what could be coming their way at any minute. Otherwise they wouldn't have paraded 100 tanks that have been stationed on the border for months through Kobani. They could have done this months ago, the fact that they did it now with no intent of impacting the outcome of the ISIL / Kurdish fighting shows they are following their own agenda and don't want to see any winners that don't help rebuild the Ottoman Empire. Things like Assad and Kurdistan don't fit into those plans.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I love books. I even love bad books. Recorded language - thoughts, feelings, events - is something that makes humans special. (Well, neanderthals might have been special like that, too, but that's a separate thread.)

While it does not compare to the horrific acts they commit against humans, this act is a crime against history.
    Isis Burns Down Mosul Library, Destroys 8,000 Rare Books and Manuscripts
    Islamic state (Isis) militants reportedly burned down the Mosul library and destroyed 8,000 rare books and manuscripts on Monday.
    "ISIS militants bombed the Mosul Public Library. They used improvised explosive devices," said Ghanim al-Ta'an, the director of the library.
    Local reports noted that the Islamic State militants refused to spare the library even after several elderly people in Mosul town pleaded them to.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Same story, differently millennium. It's this same flavor of jello that burned the library of Alexandria the first time. Of course they burned the books, people who read them think and might not agree with their favorite flavor.

I'm sure they'd burn my personal library too.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Damn... I was just packing my bags.

I sent your ticket via FedEx overnight so be on the lookout.
    Some bad news for you: I can't get in touch with our squad leader for some reason, he's not answering my P.M.'s :scratch:
    Ninja gear has been confirmed at our destination awaiting us, local tribal leaders have it secured and have been paid accordingly.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I sent your ticket via FedEx overnight so be on the lookout.
    Some bad news for you: I can't get in touch with our squad leader for some reason, he's not answering my P.M.'s :scratch:
    Ninja gear has been confirmed at our destination awaiting us, local tribal leaders have it secured and have been paid accordingly.
    Roger. Shouldn't this classified information be restricted to a private email server?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    For the first time in nearly 2,000 years, it's believed that Iraq's city of Mosul has no Christians left in it, 60 Minutes reports tonight

All according to plan........

president-obama-buzzfeed-video-gifs_1423768013.jpg

Deal with it.

Top Bottom