Most ridiculously overpriced thing you saw at the Indy 1500?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    " But the sellers need to pay for their spaces too."

I understand that but no need to pay for their table with just one sale. At the last Tipton show I heard one guy say " with just one handgun sale I can pay for the whole weekend here"

at some of the smaller shows tables are so cheap one sale will pay for a table. i checked a table at the central indiana show in richmond and i think it was 20 bucks so i could easily see one sale paying for the weekend.

the 1500 the tables are 90 apeice so id say it takes more than one

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    at some of the smaller shows tables are so cheap one sale will pay for a table. i checked a table at the central indiana show in richmond and i think it was 20 bucks so i could easily see one sale paying for the weekend.

the 1500 the tables are 90 apeice so id say it takes more than one

Dang $90 a piece!?

Frankingun

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I have read that the smell can get bad, but some guy cut one right behind me and destroyed the area. He didn't even seem to think twice about it. Wow! :n00b:

The air was so stale at this January's show that I had an asthma attack. And I usually don't have them come on quick.

Tom Fineis

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Cleveland, OH
    $50 Take into account that it's a single belt loop model not a big decked out one.

If they weren't similar, why make the price comparison? At first glance, your post makes our gear sound overpriced.

It's like saying I paid half as much for a Hyundai compared to a Mercedes.

Our gear is priced competitively and offers more features than nearly anything else on the market. We offer a basic model as well, known as the Ghost, that sells for $50.

If you want the original innovators, the one that offers the most features, the one who stand behind their product the best, and the one who has been offering custom gear to INGO'ers for five years now... buy RCS. :rockwoot:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Saw one booth selling GSG M1911's for 379.99 and another selling for 399.99

Never found the P6 I was looking for, so bought AR parts instead (I'm not going over $350 OTD for a P6).

Got my Pmags for a decent price, considering no shipping or tax, $14 each for 20 rounders. The Ranger plates I probably paid a little much for, 3 pack for $20.

Couldn't find a single subdued black/grey American flag patch, everyone was sold out.

Wanted to get a large Monkeyfist from Tyler, but ran out of cash.... that meant it was time to leave...

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    did no one else see the AK some guy was trying to sell for $2000?

It was a pre ban milled receiver polytech that was worth 1500 to 1700.00 if he had the box, mag and drum that came with it.

He wasnt that far off on price. I heard he sold it for 1650.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    I just saw him in passing and was just laughing my ass off.

There was a guy at knob creek this fall selling one for 1100.00. I was trying to steal it for 900.00 but he wouldnt take it.

Its like someone laughing at a 500.00 knife because they dont know anything about it other than its a knife.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom