attachment.php

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    This is a pic of her receiving it. I was thinking to myself why are they giving her a candy dish. But is beautiful. Very heavy. I guess some famous crystal guy made it. I still see a candy dish.
    View attachment 35852
    A crystal maxi pad!
    na seriously that's pretty cool sd! Being recognized for hard work and dedication is a great thing!

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Sounds like a couple of you need tractors with bush-hogs. Take that 3 hours of mowing down to 1.

I know we live in a credit society, but having everything paid off just rawks. My credit rating is deteriorating again, down in the seven hundreds, but I wouldn't change a thing. I just like to be able to put my hand to the titles of all these vehicles, and know nobody can legitimately come take any of my stuff. I can shoot them in the face if they try, and I own the tool to do that free and clear as well. Makes me feel like a... citizen, rather than a subject. I own my stuff, and I own me. Brings tears to my eyes.

I do appreciate the thing about the soul. I'm not of the faithful, but that just gets to me. Even though I'm not one of you, I'm on your side. I've been known to support the Thomas More Law Center, things like that. They do good works. I will stand with the Christians in any dispute. I won't let the doctrine be implemented as policy, but I won't let it be extinguished. I'm not so forgiving with some less tolerant faiths.

What religion are u?

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Lake property. Seems there is an unending list of things that need fixed, including boats. You know what a boat is? It's a hole in the water you throw money into.
    After that, there is a rifle or three that I would be unable to afford if I didn't already have them.
    Shop full of tools is up there.
    An den.... excluding transportation, (cars, motorcycles, trailers, boats, etc) and property, there isn't much I have that cost more than $1000.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Most people don't own their homes or cars. The bank does.

most expenssive ONE thing I own? Probably my Neil Armstrong autograph. Very rare early signed photo I have insured for $10k

Guess I am not like most. Between my wife and I, we have four vehicles and own every single one of them. For me, the most expensive thing I "value" would be my wife because she is priceles to me.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom