• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Which newscasters or analysts annoy you most and why? My top three are probably Rachel Maddow, Keith Olbermann, and Ann Coulter. Ann Coulter can't debate her way out of a paper bag, she just interrupts her opponent until they're so annoyed they don't even want to talk anymore, and Keither Olbermann and Rachel Maddow are just your typical, libtard, elitist knuckleheads who act like anyone who disagrees with them must not have evolved when the rest of the human race did. So let's hear who you hate and why. :D lol

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Ed Shultz and Kieth Olberman couldn't don't have enough brain cells to rub together to create fire. Add Rick Sanchez to that list.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    Oprah.

I know she's not a newscaster, but I never want to miss a chance to proclaim how much I can't stand that whale.

I agree whole heartedly. I think its funny that so many people base what book they chose to read on whether or not it makes her book club. I can't stand her show either. Remember hamburgers are dangerous and she got sued?

As far as newscaster, dan rather and katie coleman annoy me, not real reasons, I just don't like either of them

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    katie couric. i would love to see her get hit by a bus on live tv. and if the bus was full of her libtard friends that would be even better, so when she rose from the dead she couldnt say it was a tea party conspiracy.

I truely cannot stand that woman, and think she is the worse reporter ever.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I like Rachel Maddow, as I have seen her show many times and she will slip up and make fun of both sides :D She does get a bit sarcastic though.

Ann Coulter is up there with Glenn Beck and Bill Oreilly: Yell over them the INSTANT they say something you don't like until they give up. REALLY mature and indicative of their mental level or civility of conversation, as well as disregarding true and actual rules of political and public discourse. Bill Oreilly was an attn whore who knows he is slipping in ratings (compared to Beck who went on the public speaking tours and get big quick) who stacks the deck on his shows by picking nitwits that have no conversational or social skills to defend the "opposing" view, erad picking on low hanging fruit. Glenn Beck claims to be a "thinker" yet his agenda reads as if it was written for him, the impromtu stuff I have seen of him makes him look foolish. Coulter is jagged and jaded, awash in money from her book deals and cannot connect with most conservatives anymore, not to mention the waning popularity (when is the last time I saw her on TV? Oh yeah, BEFORE the Obama election! :D ). She follows after the Rush Limbaugh approach: Point out flaws in the existing system that they disagree with but offer NOTHING in return for a "fix".

Olberman can choke on a bag of, sorry, this is a PG forum. His style of conversation is classless, boring and monotone.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom