• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I just picked up a Mossberg 500 and a slug barrel off of a co-worker for $100. Its in good shape. I was wondering if there is a good online site or publication with info on it. Its my first shotgun so I dont know alot about it. The price was cheap because I believe his fairly new wife is making him get rid of his guns with two little kids now in his house.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I just picked up a Mossberg 500 and a slug barrel off of a co-worker for $100. Its in good shape. I was wondering if there is a good online site or publication with info on it. Its my first shotgun so I dont know alot about it. The price was cheap because I believe his fairly new wife is making him get rid of his guns with two little kids now in his house.

If it's not trashed, then you have a good friend indeed.
    I just picked one up from another Ingo member last week for $190! (12ga.)
    Pick another one up from yet another Ingo member for $250 (20ga. combo LNIB)

O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. - Firearms, Shotguns, Rifles, Accessories, and Precision Machining

Visit Mossberg online and request a manual. Other than that, if you have any SPECIFIC questions, just post in the long guns forum. Someone will have your answer, or a link to find the answers very shortly. This place is a WEALTH of information!

There's a reason so many people have decided to become site supporters, and it doesn't ALL have to do with the perks included!;)

Last edited:

outlaw2842

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    what kind of info are you looking for??? theres thousands of us to help you out!:ingo:

Happycamper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2009
    mossburg shot gun

you can get an owners manual from mossburg and sons inc

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Mossberg 500 steps:
    1: load shells
    2: rack one in the chamber
    3: point
    4: shoot