WTS/WTT: Mossberg 935 Waterfowl Setup for 3gun Extras and more, well maybe just extras...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

drewtitans

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    GEORGETOWN
    Closed due to no interest Up for sale or trade is a Mossberg 935 Waterfowl 12ga with a 26" Accuchoke barrel. The gun is all black and condition is excellent. Upgrades that have been performed include a Tactical Bolt Handle, Nordic Tube Extension, Low Drag Follower and custom spring. The gun only has a few hundred rounds through it so almost like it's never been fired. I also have a 24" slug barrel with rifle sights that has not even had 1 round through it. Purchased from Mossberg this year, the barrel arrived a week after I purchased an M4. Needless to say, the Benelli is the shotgun I end up using so this needs a home. I originally built this for 3gun which is why the gun now holds 11 rounds, 9 in the tube, 1 in the pipe and a ghost load on the lifter... Also included are 2 .695 ID Turkey Chokes, one is an Undertaker and the other is a ???? Choke that came with the gun is at .750 ID. Did I say all original parts are included? No? Well they are.

Price is $650. The slug barrel was $200 and the other upgrades were around $150, so you are getting a 935 for $300 bucks, what a steal. Prefer FTF in the Southern Indiana Area around Clark, Floyd or Harrison Counties. I'm not opposed to shipping but I do not have the original box. So if shipping has to happen, slap on an extra $50 and I'll purchase a cheap plastic case and whip up a homemade box and UPS that bad boy straight to your front door. Must be an Indiana resident and legally able to own a firearm. PM's from Felons and Obama supporters will be graciously ignored!!!

Trade interests are... Not really sure, currently shoot 9mm, 45acp, 357mag, 300BLK, 5.56, 308, 22LR and 12ga - So any modern weapon of good quality in those calibers, I also like quality optics - EOTech, Aimpoint Leupold, Trijicon, etc... Trade value is the same as my cash value, and unless your item is NIB and you put away for a rainy day, depreciation will apply on your end as well. Offer anything, I will politely say no if I'm not interested. I am looking to buy a TacSol 22LR rifle, so that is top of my list.

Please PM only with any questions, no unnecessary bumps. Nobody wants to see a 935 at the top of the long gun section every 45mins.

Thanks,
    Drew

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom