• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    As long as the wife does not see more than one at a time, you don't have to explain any beyond the first of them. I think my wife believes that I have maybe two or three bolt action rifles and that's only because two are mounted in a rack above the TV. To her, they all look alike. I bet my son that my wife would not notice when the rifles changed, so we started swapping out Mosins, Marlins, SkSs, Mausers and a 10/22 for a couple of weeks and she never said a word. I really think she would only notice if I swapped in an AR.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    As long as the wife does not see more than one at a time, you don't have to explain any beyond the first of them. I think my wife believes that I have maybe two or three bolt action rifles and that's only because two are mounted in a rack above the TV. To her, they all look alike. I bet my son that my wife would not notice when the rifles changed, so we started swapping out Mosins, Marlins, SkSs, Mausers and a 10/22 for a couple of weeks and she never said a word. I really think she would only notice if I swapped in an AR.
    I dare you

Top Bottom