• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Does your Remington have all matching #'s? The one I'm buying is all matching besides the floorplate.

Mine's only matching in the Finn sense of the word. ;) Both of those I put up are SA stamped. The Sestroryetsk even has a Finn wartime stock (rounded finger grooves, but the Remington retained its original walnut.

A lot of times when you pop a Finn apart, the pieces are from all over. But.... they did do a pretty good job of making them fit and cycle well. I've yet to meet a Finn that had a sticky bolt syndrome or a crappy trigger.

Oh and if you do have a chance to get a matching Remington, I'd jump on it. Finn'd versions are a lot more common.

Dick

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    my 1933 Izhevsk I picked up a couple weekends ago from Dunhams on sale. Was the only hex receiver they had in stock. In great shape and all numbers match except bayonet. Plan on buyin another one or two when I have money and see em on sale again
    2012-02-05075735.jpg

billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    i have a 91/30 that is in the transformation stage! The ATI drop in stock and scope mount aren't bad, they just forget to tell you that you have to but an aftermarket bolt handle! No big deal! For those of you that are looking for ideas a good website is Rock Solid Industries! They have alot of stuff.

Top Bottom