• ...and so much more!
  • JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Love the Mosin!!!! :rockwoot:

The first time I fired one I knew I had to have one. I think I bought one within 2 weeks of shooting my first Mosin Nagant. Very fun gun to shoot!

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    Recoil? Harsh

Smooth action? Working the bolt on one is a good way to master the hammer fist and palm heel strike if you're the martial arts type.

Accurate? Not really, but good enough to hit a grown man at 50 yards, even for a rifle newcomer like me.

Durable? I haven't ran mine over with a car yet, but I bet I could and it would still come up shooting.

Stopping power? Hundreds of thousands of dead Germans can't be wrong. Bonus- the weapon is stout enough to make a wonderful hand to hand weapon if the need arises.

Price? $100 for my M44

Worth Buying? Yes. If you need short range stopping power and you're on a budget, go for it. (I say short range because mine is not particularly accurate, but it will definitely take a bad guy down within 75 yards with no trouble.)

LarryHoosier

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Hey! SingleSix

I didn't say I "liked" Mosin Nagant rifles did I? Now, Enfield rifles, those I really "like"!:yesway:.

iufan2010

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 18, 2011
    southeast side of indy
    Ghunter said it best. It has everything you can expect in a rifle of its price and more. They may be very common, but still having a rifle from WW2 is pretty awesome still. It will not let you down if you buy it.

jordyman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    Spencer
    Man I own a few rifles, and the Mosin goes out to bang out rounds EVERY time. Its the perfect high power rifle to take out and blast for cheap. They are what they are and if you go into that knowing its not the most modable rifle you might come to be part of the Mosin following. I love both mine, and they shoot every shot every time, where I want them. Im not sure what else you can ask for from a gun.

jordyman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2011
    Spencer
    just scope it and that solves any bull**** story you read about it shooting 8'' high. I totally can say that is not my experience. If anything the bullet drops a bit more than say a 30/06 because its heavier and slower. My 30/06 usually was shooting 150gr and its not uncommon to find 180gr on the light side with the 7.62x54 so take it for what it is they are a blast. Just remember the m44 will make you a little more tender then the 91/30

Top Bottom