• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    Doing a little spring cleaning on my collection and decided it was a good time to get some pics of my M91’s. All but one is a Finn, and even though I am not a big Finn collector I keep finding my collection of Finn’s growing. I have to say the fact that most of them only got a light refurbishment ( if any) before they where issued out does make them very appealing.

1905 Izhevsk

1942 Tikka

1915 New England Westinghouse

1917 Remington

42 B-Barrel

Remington M91 Cadet

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I have a couple of M91s but only one Finn. For some reason it did not see the typical Finn refurbishment. It still retained its original stock and no wire hangers. I'm like you, I have grown fond of the Finns in my collection as they did not get the ugly Cold War commie refurbishment typical of what is for sale now.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thanks for sharing that beautiful collection. I have only one M91 in our collection but it's a Westinghouse. It's not as nice as yours though. You must scour the planet to find that many M91s.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I have a couple of M91s but only one Finn. For some reason it did not see the typical Finn refurbishment. It still retained its original stock and no wire hangers. I'm like you, I have grown fond of the Finns in my collection as they did not get the ugly Cold War commie refurbishment typical of what is for sale now.

Plus the Finn's literally reek of history and defiance against overwhelming odds....

To the INGOer's who havn't seen it here is a great Documentary on the Winter War...

[video=youtube;WR2FqMUVZzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR2FqMUVZzc[/video]

Nice rifle Walt.. That guy hasn't picked that Finn up yet and if I didn't feel like I "owed him one" (he is a regular and missed out on two very nice Enfields I had), I would have put this one aside for you...It's the nicest m91 Finn I have ever seen....

Top Bottom