• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Excellent. Steak melts in your mouth. They do a tomato salad appetizer with blue cheese and onions that's off the hook.

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yeah, its very good, but since Fogo de Chao opened, I haven't gone to any other high end steak restaurants. Nothing like getting meat on a sword! :D

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I do like Mortons, though I like some of the other fancy steak places better.

However, I choose to only go any of them during Devour Downtown.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, its very good, but since Fogo de Chao opened, I haven't gone to any other high end steak restaurants. Nothing like getting meat on a sword! :D

THIS! Been multiple times for lunch on vendors' dimes. Two words:

MEAT COMA!

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    Fogo De Chao is by far my favorite steak house, though I never get the salad bar.. I came for carnivorous activities.. Not a vegetarian fest. I prefer it over all the others that I have tried and I have tried my share. The only ones I have yet to try are St. Elmos, petersons, Harry and izzys and Mortons of course. I got a gift card to Mortons for my birthday and wondered what to expect.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I've only been once a few years ago for my birthday. I tend to rotate between the "high-end" steakhouses. I would say their steak is probably the best around.

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, but my stomach had other plans. I believe I got food poisoning from their caesar salad. I was the only one from our group of 6 that got sick, and the only one that had the caesar. We let them know the next day, so no one else would get sick. They were very apologetic and offered a free meal for our next visit. We politely declined.

I definitely plan on going back (maybe this year for my birthday). I believe it was a fluke, isolated event. Yes, it sucked spending my birthday on the toilet, but the steak made up for it. Yes, it is that good.

Do yourself a favor and get the bone-in ribeye, and skip the less flavorful strips and fillets. You will be very hard-pressed to get a better steak anywhere. I believe they call it the "Chicago Style Prime Bone-In Ribeye." Damn, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Do yourself a favor and get the bone-in ribeye, and skip the less flavorful strips and fillets. You will be very hard-pressed to get a better steak anywhere. I believe they call it the "Chicago Style Prime Bone-In Ribeye." Damn, my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

+1

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    I do love a bone in rib eye. Mo's a place for steaks has a delicious bone in rib eye. Man that was a good steak. Ive discovered that all these top notch steak houses have delicious food in their own way. Each is prepared and cooked a bit different and im slowly developing a taste for each. Reminds me of scotch! Once you learn to taste the flavors in the scotch, you learn to look for each flavor on an individual basis and you develop a sense for each one and how much of it is there. You can slowly begin to tell if the casks were smoked or what fruits are in it or what was in the casks before the scotch or pepper or barley or sugar or salt.... Man, I love a good glass of scotch just like i love a good steak!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Morton's is phenomenal. They have $99 specials for two frequently and that's the time to go. A lot of food, a lot of awesome food.

Plus the basement setting is just cool.

Top Bottom