• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    My business relies on referrals. Therefore, I feel it's always a good idea to ask friends and family, "Who has done a good job for you in the past?" It's also nice to compare rates with INGO members but realize every loan scenario is different.

Loans are typically taken out for purchase transactions, rate and term refinance or cash out.
    Credit scores, payment history, employment history, loan to value of the property (LTV), residential history, subject property type, income type. Etc. All of these factors can play a part in obtaining a loan at the "Best Rate" and the lowest cost.

Whoever you decide to go with I would suggest that you do complete application. This will allow the loan officer to qualify you for the loan options that help your scenario most and provide a good faith estimate (required by law within 3 days of the application). The GFE will break down the estimated cost on securing the loan at the rate you select. You can use this to compare with other companies if you like prior to moving forward.

I didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn last night but I have worked in the mortgage/real estate industry for a very long time. Paramount Investment opened in 2001. We have an office in Noblesville, IN & New Albany, OH. We are licensed (NMLS #127569) & complaint free. All of our business is referral based.

I would be happy to answer any questions and have the opportunity to earn your business. You can pm me, call me at the office 317.774.2996 or visit Paramount Investment Corporation in Noblesville, Indiana - Mortgage, Home Loan, Refinance, and Other Lending Services to complete a secure online application.

Paramount Investment is Veteran owned. We offer VA, FHA, USDA, Jumbo and Conventional financing. We do not charge an application fee and the office is gun friendly!

Brian NMLS #141543

Last edited:

bcskypilot

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   1
    Jan 22, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    $10/mo gets you hobbyist level advertising where you can self-promote and in your .sig file :)

Thank you, I may look more into those options. I've actually considered it before but am not 100% sure I want to mix business and pleeasure on a consistant basis.

I'm always happy to help anyone if they have questions but INGO is a nice place to go and get away once in a while if you know what I mean. :ingo:

Top Bottom