• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chrisjross85

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Martinsville,IN
    Well lets just set up a date and meet, we can talk about it then and go from there, what about like Gattis pizza they have that one room where we all could meet and talk and not bother everyone around. I'm game for getting something going but lets not talk about it for months, lets just do it. Maybe a couple guys in an already established group could come and help us out getting stated. I'll do anything I can to help us get up and going.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Yeah, I hope I didn't come across as wanting to actually organize and host a group, I haven't the time for all that. I WILL however do what I am able and take on SOME of the load. Next Saturday, March 3 good? Gattis is okay with me.

Gatti's works for me too. Anyone have a good suggestion for a time?
    Early afternoon is better for me, but I'm flexible.

On the subject of host/organizer etc. My defensive position is about 5 miles S of town. I have a large garage ( not quite finished inside yet, but it would provide extra motivation to get moving on it) and small range to host future meetings if things progress.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Ok then, how about I check in with Gatti's on Monday and see if I can get their side room set aside for 1400 on Sat.
    If everyone is ok with that, shoot me a PM with #attending today or tomorrow morning so I can get a head count to let the folks at Gatti's know and I'll do my best to set it up.

If someone could take care of the invites to whoever in MSG3 that would be willing to come and help us get started, it would be greatly appreciated.

DougBarnes101

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Works for me. I will put it in my phone now. See everyone then.

Ok then, how about I check in with Gatti's on Monday and see if I can get their side room set aside for 1400 on Sat.
    If everyone is ok with that, shoot me a PM with #attending today or tomorrow morning so I can get a head count to let the folks at Gatti's know and I'll do my best to set it up.

If someone could take care of the invites to whoever in MSG3 that would be willing to come and help us get started, it would be greatly appreciated.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    I would like to attend , do I need to bring anything or have anything prepared? never been to a meeting like this.

Well, since you volunteered, you get to make the arrangements for the stripper. :laugh:

Seriously, I think it's going to be a meet and great, planning type thing.
    I can't think anything needed other than maybe a note pad and something to write with.

Suggestions anyone?

chrisjross85

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Martinsville,IN
    Well this sucks to say however I have to say I will not be able to make it, my wife just informed me that we are going to my sisters for lunch with is up north about 2 hrs. So I will defiantly make the next one so I hope to see how the meeting goes.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Ok folks, Gatti's is a done deal. We have the side room from 1400 to 1600

So far it looks like there will be about 10 to 15 people. Hope to have a few more before Sat.

Talked with Tim the MGR. He's solidly pro 2A and doesn't hassle anyone who isn't deserving to be hassled. :rockwoot:

csaws

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Morgan County
    Longbow, I live pretty close to these guys and have wanted to participate in the MSG but it is just not going to happen if it means traveling to Bloomington. What do you suppose it would take to start a small MSG locally? Would anyone be interested? I actually know a few others in the area that would likely be interested in taking part too. Oh, and there won't be any trouble in this neck of the woods finding a venue that will let us carry either;)

I'm in, I too find it difficult to justify a trip to Libtardington to meet with the rest of the MSG3

Ok folks, Gatti's is a done deal. We have the side room from 1400 to 1600

So far it looks like there will be about 10 to 15 people. Hope to have a few more before Sat.

Talked with Tim the MGR. He's solidly pro 2A and doesn't hassle anyone who isn't deserving to be hassled. :rockwoot:

I would love to be there however our daughters birthday party is that day.

Stschil

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    At the edge of sanit
    Ugggggh!

I just found out that my daughter's Chior concert is not local!!
    Argh! It's in Clinton, In (near Terre Haute) and is at 1600. She would NOT forgive me if I weren't there.

So, unfortunately I will not be there on Saturday.
    For Whoever gets there 1st:
    The room is under my name, Steve Schilling. Its the side(glassed in) room.

Ask for Tim, the Mgr, if you have any problems.

Sorry folks, I really wanted to be there as I am very interested in getting something started up for the local area.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom