• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Cannot believe we are seeing almost 80 degree days!:dunno: But I am sure you are correct that they will be popping early this year. Especially if this weather continues the way that it is. Thursday looks like a stormy day but next weekend I bet we hear of someone finding morels.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    i went yesterday and found nothing....suppose to rain Thursday through Saturday will be goin' Saturday and Sunday for sure....

djl02

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    Indiana
    I found 4 yellow morels yesterday in a cedar thicket,they were sunburned so they had been up for a day or two.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I saw a guy in the LGS yesterday that had a few early dark morels...I think its all about ground temp....I think this weekend we will find some...P.S. Has anyone seen two great seasons in a row?

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I was in central Morgan co. today, looked in my favorite spots but no edible fungus found. The may apples are up about 2-3 inches and starting to open. The Red bud are in bloom and the Dog wood are showing color. A good shower should do it.
    GOOD LUCK!!

josh25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Johnson County
    I went out last wednesday and only found one, went monday and found 5. It was very dry, I think a good rain and they will be poppin. If the weather stays warm, turns cold again who knows what may happen.

ggglobert9

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Ft Wayne
    I found these growing in my kitchen on my sandwich my wife made me today? Are these Morels?
    IMAG0185.jpg

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    When I get off work in 42 mikes, I'm headin down to Hoosier National Forest! It's supposed to rain but who cares. I k ow a few places off the sycamore loop that I've had TONS of dumb luck finding em

Top Bottom