• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NosmoKing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    While Nugent is certainly a good friend to gun owners, and I appreciate that, he's a putz on many levels. I am aware of a situation where he boasted of training Navy SEALS and even deploying to the sandbox where he allegedly showed them how to shoot and even killed a few people. The unfortunate, yet f'ing hillarious, part of it was that Nugent was telling all this to a BTDT *real* Navy SEAL. Talkl about getting OWNED!

You can read about Ted's fantasy world over on TacticalForums.com in the threads titled "Ted Nugent's Fables (Part 1 & 2)".

Definitely not cool in my book.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    I've seen Nugent in dozens of interviews and have never heard him make any claims to have trained SEALS or anything close to that. He's passionate and sometimes silly, but he makes lots of sense when it comes to the 2nd Amendment.

I haven't seen the thread on TacticalForum, and I don't want to register for another forum (registration is required there), so you'll have to share the source here if you want to convince me he's done this.

96harley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    Martinsville
    Ted's a great American. The odd ball term "Political Correctness" AKA "Shut Up Free Speech" is not in his vocablary. That's why I like the fellow gun nut.

Back on track. Yes, stop the guy.

Top Bottom