EDIT: $5 says the handgun he grabbed was a Hi Point. :laugh:

Last edited:

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    And I thought Obumma was supposed to fix all this racial tension...numbaonecoltsfan is right, thank a cop for his service.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I hope they repent & turn from their wicked ways, but if they choose to stay the course ^^^This^^^

Yeah, that's a lot of hate eating away at the heart. I wish people would consider alternative ways, without harming people.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Yeah, that's a lot of hate eating away at the heart. I wish people would consider alternative ways, without harming people.

I said themselves, lol. No one has to hurt them, they just Darwin themselves.

Anyway, I don't hate anyone, but it is hard to abide people who get up in the morning with the intent to kill someone who is risking himself protecting our safety and rights.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    And I thought Obumma was supposed to fix all this racial tension...numbaonecoltsfan is right, thank a cop for his service.

"There is not a liberal America and a conservative America - there is the United States of America. There is not a black America and a white America and latino America and asian America - there's the United States of America."
    -2008 DNC speech

"I need you to go out and talk to your friends and talk to your neighbors. I want you to talk to them whether they are independent or whether they are Republican. I want you to argue with them and get in their face."
    -September 2008

"And if they tell you that, 'Well, we're not sure where he stands on guns.' I want you to say, 'He believes in the Second Amendment.'"
    -Same speech

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun, Because from what I understand, folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”
    June 14, 2008

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    Maybe due to media over exposure on the issue, but it seems more overt now.

This crap has been going on a long time. Recent events reminded me of the two officers ambushed in New York in 72 by the Black Liberation Party which was believed to be an offshoot from the Black Panthers. https://ephemeralnewyork.wordpress.com/2011/01/19/two-rookie-cops-ambushed-on-avenue-b/ There was a made for tv movie about it. My family watched it together. I was about 11 when that movie was out. A place with people with so much hate was kind of alien to me growing up in a small Indiana town. I'm not sure it is more overt now. You're right about the media, we hear about it in real time now so to speak. I've often said the internet took away the innocent seclusion many of us enjoyed growing up.

seagullplayer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2016
    Crawford Co
    This situation is not one mans fault, but this White House does not have clean hands.

Protests are fine, its the American way, but when it becomes a riot, it must be treated that way.

It sure seems like we are all being played into a race war.

Top Bottom