• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    State sanctioned marriage is a scam that VERY FEW people actually understand, if they did, they wouldn't do it. The 3 party contract is actually such that gay marriage is pointless and fruitless for everyone involved so I don't understand why it is ever even brought to the table for discussion. Did you know that if you have children in wedlock they become the property of the state if the partnership is dissolved? Screw state sanctioned marriage it is for fools. God, myself and my partner are the only people that need be involved.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Why not -- It fits right in with the rest of our compulsory education laws. :noway:
    I have to share some more before I can give you some for that. But :rockwoot:

State sanctioned marriage is a scam that VERY FEW people actually understand, if they did, they wouldn't do it. The 3 party contract is actually such that gay marriage is pointless and fruitless for everyone involved so I don't understand why it is ever even brought to the table for discussion. Did you know that if you have children in wedlock they become the property of the state if the partnership is dissolved? Screw state sanctioned marriage it is for fools. God, myself and my partner are the only people that need be involved.

Paging Capt Picard.

Top Bottom