• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    Am I the only one noticing it seems like there are more people carrying guns in and around Indianapolis? I can't go anywhere without seeing people carrying guns. Guys riding motorcycles with their guns holstered, women walking their dogs holstered, couples out walking with their dogs and "fanny packs" Concealed guns, open carried guns, revealed guns. I have been seeing a s*** ton more people with guns lately. Not as in since I started carrying lately, as in the last few months lately.

templar223

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    I love Indy and try to get over there regularly.

About the only guns I see though are those carried by my friends who are with me.

Or if I look in the mirror just right...

John

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    How about Broad Ripple?:D

South and West sides in Indianapolis are where the guns live. Not surprised to seeing people on the South side with guns.

When I worked at Galyan's the Greenwood store sold up to 3 times as many guns as any of the other stores.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Things are getting ramped up. Everywhere. That is my impression and feeling.

The line that cannot be crossed is getting closer and more visible.

I am not happy with that. I am fearful of that.

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    I open carry often. I wish everyone did.

More people open carrying.. the more likely hood thugs and criminals will think twice.

Fact is people are realizing quickly the cops are there pretty much anymore to fill out paper work, clean up the aftermath, and are policing for profit, and tickets. Not so much to protect and serve the people. But to protect and serve themselves.

While there are some good cops out there. They are becoming rarer and rarer. Rarely is there a police officer close by when you really need one.. and by the time they arrive the crime or assault has already transpired..

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Call the cops, they'll arrive with their chalk in hand, ready to draw a line around you, and some forms to fill out. If something alarms them, they've at least passed their firearm quals in the last year, so everything will be ok. We promise.

bnatc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Am I the only one noticing it seems like there are more people carrying guns in and around Indianapolis? I can't go anywhere without seeing people carrying guns. Guys riding motorcycles with their guns holstered, women walking their dogs holstered, couples out walking with their dogs and "fanny packs" Concealed guns, open carried guns, revealed guns. I have been seeing a s*** ton more people with guns lately. Not as in since I started carrying lately, as in the last few months lately.

I enjoy going to Indy, but will never go there unarmed, especially with my family. I turn on the news every morning while getting ready for work, and there is a new story about someone getting shot there each day.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Something that I have noticed, many of my friends who would previously have made comments that would lead others to believe they were on the anti side of the argument have been arming themselves.
    Guns are returning to the mainstream, just because you exercise your second amendment rights no longer labels you a redneck, extremist, or mall ninja as it might have once done.

Top Bottom