• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gyeakle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Marion (Grant co.)
    Your right I did jump on it when you said 220.00 because i was buying all 16 .We all know if you don't jump on something first you will lose. How many time have we all missed out cause we wasnt the first to respond .Your fault and I would have made it right. But by making it out to be my fault cause your mind was somewhere else is not right and I won't do anything now . I want to thank everyone who has pm me with your opinion about this guy and good words. Thanks,

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I do not see where he gave you a bad rating. No one would know who you were talking about had you not posted in this thread.

He was the only one to reply in the thread to the OP's classified ad. It's pretty obvious who purchased the bullets. Why else would the OP have linked to it?

The OP has been talking trash in this thread for the past several hours. I do not feel sorry for someone who publicly admits to trying to charge 200% more than retail but is too damn lazy to use a calculator when arriving at a final price.

I am appalled that he has the audacity to charge such outrageous prices and then cry about not making even more after admitting he did make a considerable profit.

He screwed up so we should feel sorry for him because he only made 170% of retail? He wanted to shame the buyer into giving him the other 30%. If there is any shame to be had it should be by the OP for being so greedy and then being vindictive about it.

Although gye's copies of the emails may be hard to understand it appears the seller set the price. It was a lot price and not a unit price.

I realize it is a sellers market and many of you see nothing wrong with taking advantage of others if they are willing to pay outrageous prices.

That should be the kind of crap you do on Gunbroker or Armslist not here where we should all be looking out for one another. We should be better than that.

Just because you can do it, doesn't always mean you should.

Perhaps in his lists of trades wanted the OP could request a calculator.

gyeakle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Marion (Grant co.)
    Bottom line is that I pm him and he pm me back this went on for about 2 hr or so . In his own words after he ask me if I wanted that much he said I will sell all 16 packs of cci for 220.00 . If I was buying one or two packs I could seeing a seller not taking less. This guy offered me a bulk price of 220.00 although it was still high price I agreed to give him his price of 220.00 . For the record we started PM's around 9am and we met at 1:45 pm

Last edited:

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I'll tell you something though. I am done brewing over this, but I will never sell outside the metro area again. Nor will I sell to anyone with less than 250 posts. These 'hit and run' types are not worth the hassle.

Oh for craps sake sir, you are obviously not done brewing about it, look in the mirror and tell that guy he screwed this one up and cost you a hundred bucks. Your buyer is no hit and run artist, you showed the bait, he drove down and took you up on your offer. The only one that screwed you, was you. It happens, now the real tragedy of all this is if you don't learn something from it. I think you learned something, maybe not the real lesson yet, but something nevertheless.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Bottom line is that I pm him and he pm me back this went on for about 2 hr or so . In his own words after he ask me if I wanted that much he said I will sell all 16 packs of cci for 220.00 . If I was buying one or two packs I could seeing a seller not taking less. This guy offered me a bulk price of 220.00 although it was still high price I agreed to give him his price of 220.00 . For the record we started PM's around 9am and we met at 1:45 pm
    Like someone else said. Don't sweat it. You gave the guy what he asked for. No further explanation necessary on your part.

Top Bottom