• ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I'm surprised that someone on INGO hasn't jumped all over this yet. If they did I missed it.
    But....a hacker who was having fun at the public expense....or has the zombie apocalypse begun and the news was quickly suppressed to contain national panic!:tinfoil::D
    News from The Associated Press

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    Awesome. I love it. Maybe the zombies will cause property prices to drop, so I can finally build a hunting cabin out there. I hope they have nonresident zombie hunting licenses too??

This is why a zombie apocalypse would never last long. Everyone would be out shooting them for sport before they could bite very many people. Not sure I'd want to mount the trophy heads in my den though!:D

woodsie57

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Listening to WIBC ,Limbaugh's on; during the news break at 1:00pm,they mentioned this story- wasn't paying close attention,thinking I'm hearing things- I guess not!

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I don't see why everyone thinks a zombie apocalypse would be cool. It would last maybe a week or two before all the flesh decomposed. /partypooper

Well fine then..shooting walking skeletons will make it just that much more challenging then won't it? :laugh:

Top Bottom