• ...and so much more!
  • HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I absolutely hate this crap!! why can't cowards like that just go ahead and do them self in and leave every one else out of it!! Dang it!!! Prayers sent for the guys wife and kids!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I would never justify shooting another for jelousy. However, there was a time when it was quite inappropriate to visit another man's wife in a private setting. Just sayin'...

Ausra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    SW Indy
    Moral of the story here, don't mess around with another man's wife... Cant say I'd be very happy if my wife did the same thing. But I wouldn't shoot anyone.

Lonnie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    Hamilton county
    I would never justify shooting another for jelousy. However, there was a time when it was quite inappropriate to visit another man's wife in a private setting. Just sayin'...

the story said he was also married with kids , wonder what his wife is thinking:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    bad thing is she and her kids now have to suffer for this

djhuckle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012

We also used to buy black people.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    But back on topic............

Maybe there was nothing going on.

Maybe something happened in the past to cast strong suspicion.

Maybe there was bad behavior.

Bottom line: married people should avoid temptation, not flirt with it. Even if they can control themselves that doesn't mean others can.

Wine with a married woman, with her husband not present............yeah, brilliant.

hammer24

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm not one to blame a victim of a crime like this, but having drinks...with another man's wife...in his house...without his knowledge is kind of positioning yourself for a bad situation. Again, not laying the blame on the victim, but this could have easily been avoided with a little restraint. Messing with another man's wife is one of the biggest "Guy Code" violations there is. Dude's should know better. :twocents:

sonovasailor

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    southport
    I have been in this situation. And a .357 was considered. I learnd two important lessons;
    1. Be carefull when you bargan for another man's wife, you might just get her.
    2. Leave room for God's rath. He can repay much more efficiantly than I can.
    ps, I'm living "happily ever after" and she took her own life 2 years ago.

Roscoe38

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Montana Man

HELENA, Mont. (AP) — A northwestern Montana man shot and killed the host of the Sportsman Channel show "A Rifleman's Journal" in an apparent jealous rage while the TV personality was visiting the shooter's wife, police said Friday.

Mont. man kills Sportsman Channel host, then self - Yahoo! News

Could say something stupid about this situation, but will refrain.

Some how men have to learn that a wife is not possession.
    A wife is a friend, a companion and someone that has their back.

If a woman, or a man do not meet these 3 simple requirements, they need not be together. Of course there has to be a chemical reaction in there someplace.......just sayin'

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI

Absolutely right!
    Story says Rodriguez was sitting at the man's kitchen table conversing over a glass of wine. Doesn't sound like business to me- just sayin. :dunno:

Sounds like he may have deserved a good beat down but not a bullet?

Top Bottom