• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Carmel Corn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Carmel
    I was just coming to post that :D I agree, clearly she seems to struggle with the idea that being able to freely exercise a right is not freedom. I would be interested to hear what she believes freedom to be.

In her case "freedom" means that you can lead your ridiculous cause without worry about where the money is going to come from. Having sugar-daddy's like Bloomberg and Soros means you have an endless stream on money to spew your garbage.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Ironic that this woman called the girl in the t-shirt a name that reflects her own personality well. Projection, anyone?

Apparently she also lied during a Texas Senate’s Committee on State Affairs hearing on 02/12/2015, asserting that there were no statistics on how law-abiding handgun licensees in Texas are.

A demonstrated liar and See You Next Tuesday. Go Team Shannon Watts, GO!

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    OOPS! Shannie and the gals hitched their wagon to the wrong horse.

Moms-Demand-Action-endorsed-Eric-Schneiderman-600x387.jpg

See the Ammoland article here>> https://www.ammoland.com/2018/05/ex...ail&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-f8a6d83cc6-20594033

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas

Apparently she also lied during a Texas Senate’s Committee on State Affairs hearing on 02/12/2015, asserting that there were no statistics on how law-abiding handgun licensees in Texas are.

I didn't realize that was the same woman. Figures.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And yet they still make the claim, they aren't against guns, they are just the against the wrong people.. and for "reasonable" restrictions.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    They haven't pulled this from their blog yet.

STATEMENT FROM JUNE RUBIN, VOLUNTEER WITH THE NEW YORK CHAPTER OF MOMS DEMAND ACTION FOR GUN SENSE IN AMERICA:
    “As a New Yorker, I am thankful that my attorney general, Eric T. Schneiderman is standing up for gun sense by opposing concealed carry reciprocity. This dangerous proposal would force New York to accept the weak gun standards of other states, including those that allow people to carry a concealed firearm without a permit. This is entirely unacceptable. Attorney General Schneiderman’s stand today reminds us we must do all we can to reject dangerous NRA-backed legislation.”

https://momsdemandaction.org/new-yo...aled-carry-reciprocity-the-nras-top-priority/

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Top Bottom