• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Does anyone use on of the seat back molle pouch organizers? Any recommendations or pictures of set ups?

JayCo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2024
    Marion County
    Does anyone use on of the seat back molle pouch organizers? Any recommendations or pictures of set ups?
    My boss uses molle seat organizers (was in the army) in his truck, I can't remember everything he has on them, I know there's a hatchet, a couple other tools, there's a med kit back there. I know he really likes them and has been using them for years. If I remember, the next time I'm in the back of his truck I'll see exactly what he has on them and brand, and maybe snap a pic or two.

Hope this helped a little

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    My boss uses molle seat organizers (was in the army) in his truck, I can't remember everything he has on them, I know there's a hatchet, a couple other tools, there's a med kit back there. I know he really likes them and has been using them for years. If I remember, the next time I'm in the back of his truck I'll see exactly what he has on them and brand, and maybe snap a pic or two.

Hope this helped a little
    Thanks. Yea definitely looking for good quality brands or if anyone has the cheap ones how they hold up

jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    Search Molle seat covers- that's the route I went for my daily driver. They protect the seats and have loops on the back. Mine also came with some pouches my daughter uses for all her tactical stuff- snacks, crayons, hair ties, etc and it works out great and is readily accessable from a booster seat behind it.
    Back of drivers seat has ouch pouch attached to it.

Hopefully this is helpful, I have had zero issues with this brand

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Search Molle seat covers- that's the route I went for my daily driver. They protect the seats and have loops on the back. Mine also came with some pouches my daughter uses for all her tactical stuff- snacks, crayons, hair ties, etc and it works out great and is readily accessable from a booster seat behind it.
    Back of drivers seat has ouch pouch attached to it.

Hopefully this is helpful, I have had zero issues with this brand
    Thanks. Ya like the quality?

jsn_mooney

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    South Of Richmond
    They are very good quality, and as I recall are somewhat fitted to the make/model/year vehicle instead of a one size fits all. I would recommend them- they have held up well, and I drive ALOT

Top Bottom