• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which one would you still consider buying?

• Total voters

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    Well smack my fannie and call me LAZARUS. The fortay one is alive and thriving in my gun locker, along with the 44SPL, 44-40, annnnd the 50AE revolver. If you ever attend a auction and a 41 comes up for sale , I'll be the graybeard in the corner waving wildly. If you look hard enough a Marlin 336fs in 41 mag is lurking about.
    Colt will bring back the 10mm Elite. 327mag is a gateway cal for the ladies.357sig its a glock thing...enough said.
    Dying calibers are area code specific. In indiana 28 gauge is a rare treat but in Minn and south dakota there as common as 22lr.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    357sig its a glock thing...enough said.

Dying calibers are area code specific. In indiana 28 gauge is a rare treat but in Minn and south dakota there as common as 22lr.

.357Sig is not a Glock thing at all or it would have been called .357GAP... The Sig after should have been a dead give away on that one... :D

As far as a 28 gauge shotgun that is mainly because we do not have as many braggards shooting birds here in Indiana... :dunno:
    (I'll have to sit down and remember the saying my Papa had for shotgun gauges for that to make sense for most probably...)

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    SIG....GLOCK saymo-saymoo just different t-shirts.
    As far as birdy braggers I think it has alot to do with a lighter gun to tote around all day chasing fat praire chickins.

Last edited:

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    10 mm in an auto is fine but you can really explore it's potential in a revolver like the S&W 610. All that steel around the chambers makes for one strong assembly. Full moon clips make for fast reloads. now I need a 10mm semi-auto to go with the revolver.

Unit308

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    the .41 Mag has long since come and gone, and the .32NAA never had a prayer.[/quote]

I beg to differ. The .41 Magnum is still a very versatile round that has a dedicated following. Myself included.

Top Bottom