• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    I would love to see an INGO mobile app. When I use the site using the browser on my smart phone, a lot of the menu's don't work. Such as the private messages pop up box. If I click one of the options in it, it will click on the ad or whatever is behind the popup window.

A mobile app would be so awesome!

Keep up the great work. Such a great website:ingo:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    another forum I used to visit frequently uses Forum Runner as their mobile app. It's worked great for me so far.

..even vBulletin has it's own mobile app, but the powers that be question the security of adding such apps to the Forum. I still don't understand that position, as THOUSANDS of Forums use mobile Apps.. Is there a rare security issue? Sure.

There are also rare negligent discharges with guns, but that doesnt stop us from owning and supporting them :D

C'mon guys, get with the times, we want a Mobile App!

kinorton

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2010
    Indianapolis
    For you menu options that don't work, when you click on them use the option to open in a new window. I would love a mobile app or a forum app. I asked a year ago, and was told no.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Could they not set up with Tapatalk? I've never used it but I know a lot of other forums I'm on do. I've been thinking about buying the app, I just wish they had a free one to test run first.

msteiner17

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Could they not set up with Tapatalk? I've never used it but I know a lot of other forums I'm on do. I've been thinking about buying the app, I just wish they had a free one to test run first.

I use Tapatalk on my iPhone to access the OpenCarry.org forum. It's really easy to use and convenient when away from a PC. But I agree... don't know what all is involved to get something like this accomplished.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    IBMEWWDNMACTT...
    (In before the mods explain why we don't need a mobile app and close this thread):D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

They won't use Tapatalk because of possible security issues..

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    There is security issues with everything. Mobile apps are the future and its time to get with them... Browsing INGO from a phone is a pain IMHO.

I agree, I understood at first when it was brought up way back when and Tapatalk was having known issues... This was over 2 years ago, however.

Can we reconsider this? Maybe put it to a vote?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom